Saville & Co has been dealing with the certification and registration of documents for ship sale & purchase and financing since we started over 25 years ago, and the Firm has built close connections with all the main registries operating in London. Throughout the Covid-19 Pandemic we were able to use these connections to ensure that the notarisation of registration documents continued to be possible and we helped to establish work flows so that the registration process was not affected.
Our expertise in shipping matters include:
- Notarial certification of bills of sale, ship mortgages and registration forms for the registries of all the major flags of the world;
- Acting for ship operators of all sizes in connection with registration of newbuildings or of change of ownership of all vessels, from yachts to tankers;
- Advising shipowners at all stages of sale & purchase and ship finance transactions, liaising with ship registries and brokers as required;
- Acting for financial institutions in connection with taking and releasing security;
- Assisting P&I clubs with the notarisation and legalisation of documents required for claims in foreign jurisdictions.
The firm is also proud to sponsor and support the Shipping Professional Network London (www.spnl.co.uk)
For more information on the process or to arrange an appointment please contact email@example.com